Please read and fully understand this Policy before granting us access to your personal data, and note that this Policy only applies to this App. Other products or services shall be governed by their own privacy policies.
This Policy will help you understand the following:
- Who Are We
- How We Collect and Use Your Personal Data
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
- How We Manage Your Personal Data
- How We Entrust the Processing of, Share, Transfer, and Disclose Your Personal Data
- How We Transfer Your Personal Data Globally
- Your Rights
- How We Protect Children's Personal Data
- How We Update This Policy
- How to Contact Us
1. Who Are We
We, Sveaverken Svea Agri AB, are a company registered at Hogmossevagen 11, Katrineholm, Sweden. As the data controller who decides how to process the app data, we own the full rights over this App and take care of all affairs related to this App.
2. How We Collect and Use Your Personal Data
2.1 During your use of this App and/or services, we need or may need to collect and use your personal data in the following three situations:
(1) To use the basic features of this App and/or services, you must authorize us to collect and use necessary personal data of yours. If you refuse to provide such data, you will be unable to use this App and/or services.
(2) To use the additional features of this App and/or services, you may allow us to collect and use your personal data. If you refuse to provide such data, you will be unable to use the additional features or achieve the intended effect, but this will not affect your use of basic features of this App and/or services.
(3) We may also collect your personal data indirectly by the following means:
- During sign-up and use, we can obtain your other personal data from any third party with your consent for prevention of Internet frauds and other criminal offenses.
- When you log in with a third-party account, we can acquire your account information (such as your nickname and profile photo) from the third party and bind such account with your app account upon your consent to this Policy.
2.2 You understand and agree that
(1) We are devoted to meeting your demand with diversified products and/or services. From a variety of products and services offered, different users may have a different choice, and basic/additional features and the type and scope of personal data collected and used will vary accordingly.
(2) To offer a better product and service experience, we will continue to improve our technology. During the process, we may introduce new or optimized features from time to time, and may need to collect and use new personal data or change the purposes of collecting the data or usage of the data. In this regard, we will explain separately to you the purposes and scope of collecting such personal data and the usage by means such as updating this Policy, pop-up windows, and page prompts. We will offer you a way to give consent and only start collection and use of your personal data with your explicit consent.
(3) If you refuse to provide the personal data required for functioning of our key features, you may be unable to use this App and/or services.
In this process, you can contact us with any questions, comments, or suggestions by the contact information stated in Article 11 of this Policy. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
2.3 We will collect and use your personal data for the following purposes
(1) Help you become our user
To sign up and use our services, you need to provide your phone number, password and/or verification code to create an account. During sign-up or after an account is created, it will help improve our services and your experience if you can provide additional information such as your username and profile photo to complete your account information. It will not affect your use of basic features of this App and/or services if you choose not to provide such information.
(2) To customize your screen layout and push service, we may automatically collect your usage information and store it as network logs, including:
- Use of this App and/or services
While you are using this App and/or services, we may need the following information from you to ensure normal functioning of relevant features: geographical environment and locations, configuration, usage data, and abnormal data of your device. We may also collect product usage logs, activities, locations, trajectories, and relative heat of the livestock wearing devices, as well as IP addresses and time of access to our products and/or services. If you refuse to provide such information, we will be unable to offer corresponding services, but your use of other features will not be affected.
- Customer service and dispute settlement
When you contact us or file for a sales or after-sales dispute settlement, we will request necessary personal data to verify your identity and prevent fraud.
To help us contact you, solve your problems rapidly, or record relevant solutions and results, we may save communication/call records between you and us and the like (including your account information, information about products you purchased, other proof information, or your contact information). If you make an inquiry or complaint about or offer suggestions on the product you purchased, we will use your account and order information.
To provide services and improve our service quality, we may also use other information we know about you, including the information you provided to our customer service and via questionnaires.
Please note that any consent granted to us indicates that you authorize us to collect and use your personal data so that we can offer you corresponding services. Denial of any consent means you revokes the authorization. In that case, we will neither continue to collect and use your personal data nor offer you relevant services based on that consent. However, your decision to deny the consent will not affect the collection and use of information on the basis of your previous authorization and other features used by you or lower the service quality of other features offered by us.
(1) Before providing us with information that contains personal data of other users, make sure that you have acquired authorization.
(2) If we use your personal data beyond the scope of purposes specified in this Policy or for a purpose other than that for which the personal data were collected, or we collect your personal data from any third party, we will obtain your consent in advance.
(3) Our professional security team will reinforce the security of your personal data, whether obtained directly or indirectly, by use of reporting and encrypted storage of sensitive information, access control, and the like, and will check whether the indirectly obtained personal data comes from a legal source.
You fully acknowledge and agree that, in the following situations, we do not need to obtain your consent for collecting and using your personal data and may not respond to your requests to rectify/modify, delete, cancel, revoke your consent, or access information.
(1) It relates to fulfillment of our obligations in accordance with laws and regulations.
(2) It relates directly to national security and national defense.
(3) It relates directly to public security, public health, and major public interests.
(4) It is required by regulators.
(5) It relates directly to criminal investigations, prosecutions, trials, and execution of judgments.
(6) It is for protection of your or others’ lives, property, or other major legitimate rights and interests, but you are incapable of giving consent.
(7) The personal data are manifestly made public by you.
(8) The personal data are collected from public and legal channels such as news reports and government information disclosure.
(9) It is necessary for signing and fulfilment of contracts based on your demand.
(10) It is necessary for normal operation of products and/or services offered, for example, for finding and eliminating faults of products and/or services.
(11) It is required by news units for lawful news reporting.
(12) It is required by academic research institutions for statistics or academic research in the public interest. Your personal data contained in the results of their academic research and description have been de-identified before offering to the outside.
(13) Other situations specified in laws and regulations.
2.6 Rules for use of personal data
(1) We will use the collected personal data in accordance with this Policy and for normal operation of this App and/or services.
(2) Please note that, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, use of post-processing personal data requires no separate notification to or consent from you, if we take technical and other necessary measures to process your personal data so that they are unidentifiable and irretrievable, or if we may conduct research, statistical analysis, and prediction on the collected information after de-identification for the purposes of improving our content and layout, supporting business decisions with better products or services, and improving our products and services.
(3) We may share the above statistical analysis with the public or any third party to demonstrate the overall use trend of our services, but your identity information will not be included.
(4) We will continue to use the personal data provided by you or collected by us with your consent during your use of this App and/or services, unless you delete such data or revoke your consent via system settings. Upon account cancellation, your personal data will be deleted or anonymized timely, except for those required to be retained by laws and regulations, which we will keep properly.
(5) Data masking methods such as content replacement and anonymization will be used to protect your personal data when it is being shown.
(6) We will ask for your prior consent by showing you the option to agree, if we use your personal data beyond the scope of purposes specified in this Policy or for a purpose other than that for which the personal data were collected.
(7) If we cease to run this App and/or services, we will promptly stop collecting your personal data and notify you of such cessation personally or by announcement. All the personal data held by us in relation to the ceased business will be deleted or anonymized.
3. Cookies and Similar Technologies
We may set up a website to offer you this App and/or services in the future. To ensure normal functioning of the website, improve the user experience, and recommend contents that may interest you, we will store cookies, flash cookies, or other local storage that usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters provided by your browsers (or relevant apps) (collectively "Cookies") on your computer or mobile device. With these Cookies, our website is able to store data about your preferences or the products you added to cart and/or services.
If permitted by your mobile device or browser, you may change your acceptance level to Cookies or decline our Cookies. Declining Cookies may render you unable to use our products and/or services under certain circumstances. You may need to change the user settings every time you use this App and/or services.
3.2 Other similar technologies
In addition to Cookies, we may also use other similar technologies on our website such as web beacons, pixel tags, and ETags. For example, when you receive an email from us, it may contain a click-through URL that links to our website. If you click the link, we will track your visit to help us learn about your preferences for product and services and improve our customer service. A web beacon is a transparent graphic image embedded in a website or an email. We use pixel tags in emails to find out whether an email has been opened. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time if you do not want to be tracked in this manner.
An ETag (entity tag) is an HTTP header in replacement of Cookies that is sent-behind-the-scenes between a web browser and a web server. ETags help reduce unnecessary server loads, improve service efficiency, and cut down resource and energy consumption. Besides, we may record your identity information with ETags, so that we can better understand you and improve our products or services. Most of the browsers offer the function of clearing cache and you can do so via the browser settings. Please note that stopping the use of Etags may prevent you from access to better products and/or services.
4. Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
We only collect and process your personal data that are necessary in relation to the purposes specified in this Policy. Such data processing is required for the fulfillment of obligations under the HeatLamp purchase agreements and offering HeatLamp products and services (including this App). Therefore, fulfillment of contracts constitutes the legal basis for the above data processing.
We may also use and collect your personal data by other methods. Before such data collection, we will send notifications and ask for your consent in accordance with applicable laws.
5. How We Manage Your Personal Data
5.1 Data storage
Your personal data will be stored in the Microsoft cloud server we rented. In principle, we retain the personal data we collect from you when we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will either delete or anonymize your personal data or, if this is not possible, then we will use pseudonymization and/or store the data securely, and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5.2 Data protection
We use servers with industry-leading security capabilities to protect your personal data. By reinforcing management and technology security protection measures, such as access control, encryption, and staff training, we protect your data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, and alteration, and from destruction, loss, and any other illegal treatment.
The Internet is not a completely secure environment. In case of any personal data security incident, we will inform you of the following information according to laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, measures we have taken or will take, and suggestions on how you can prevent and reduce the risks by yourself. We will promptly notify you by phone, email, and push notification. Under special circumstances, we may post announcements on our official website.
If you are aware or have reason to believe that your personal data are lost, stolen, used without authorization, or otherwise intruded, or when personal data theft occurs or there is such suspicion, please contact us immediately.
6. How We Entrust the Processing of, Share, Transfer, and Disclose Your Personal Data
6.1 In principle, we will notify you and obtain your consent before transmitting your personal data to a third party. To ensure the security of your personal data, we comply with the data minimization principle and requirements of applicable laws. We may share your personal data with, transfer, or disclose your personal data to a third party in the following situations.
(1) Sharing as required by law: We may share your personal data as required by laws, regulations, litigations, and dispute settlement, or as required by administrative and judicial authorities under the law.
(2) Sharing with your explicit consent: We may share your personal data with other parties after obtaining your explicit consent.
(3) Sharing when you choose to share: When you purchase products or services via us, we will share necessary transaction information of your order with corresponding product and/or service providers based on your choice to meet your demands for transactions and after-sales services.
(4) Sharing after de-identification: We will not share your personal data with other parties unless the data are de-identified and such parties are unable to identify the subject of the data.
(5) Sharing with affiliates: We may share your personal data with our affiliates and/or their specified service providers, so that we can notify you of the livestock activities and locations (you can manage push notifications through Me > System Settings > Notification), detect abnormal account activities, and protect personal and property security of our affiliates, other users, or the public. We will only share necessary personal data for purposes stated in this Policy. If we share your sensitive information, or our affiliates and/or their specified service providers use and process your personal data for any other purposes, we will ask for your consent again.
(6) Sharing with authorized partners: We may share your personal data with our authorized partners who provide services or perform functions on our behalf. If you refuse to let our partners collect the personal data necessary to provide the services, you will be unable to use such services. We will only share your personal data for lawful, legitimate, necessary, specific, and explicit purposes stated in this Policy, and our authorized partners will only have access to the data necessary for fulfillment of their duties and are not allowed to use the data for any other purposes.
- At present, our authorized partners may include the following.
- Authorized partners in advertising and analysis services. We will not share your personally identifiable information with partners offering advertising and analysis services, unless we have obtained your prior consent. We will ask these partners to process information in relation to advertising coverage and effectiveness, but we will not share your personally identifiable information. Or we may share with them information which is unidentifiable and irretrievable. These partners may combine the above information with other data legally obtained to provide advertising services or suggestions on decision-making.
- Suppliers, service providers, and other partners. We may send your personal data to suppliers, service providers, and other partners that support our business. The support includes providing technology infrastructure services upon our request, analyzing the usage of our services, evaluating advertising and services effectiveness, providing customer services, convenience in payment, and logistics and distribution services, and conducting academic research and investigation. For example, we must share your order and logistics information with our logistics service providers to arrange the delivery. Or we must share your order number and amount with a third-party payment agency, so that the agency can confirm your payment order and complete the payment.
- Third-party SDK providers. To ensure that you can use all the features and services of this App, we will embed SDKs or other similar applications from authorized partners as listed below.
|Tencent Bugly||Shenzhen Tencent Computer System Co. LTD||This application crashes information||Collect the application crash information to rectify the fault||Encryption||View More|
|butterknife||Open Source Projects||View Injection framework for Android system||No data communication||View More|
|rxjava||Open Source Projects||Event stream-based implementation of the framework asynchronous operations asynchronous operations||No data communication||View More|
|eventbus||Open Source Projects||Publish/Subscribe Event bus for Android and Java||No data communication||View More|
|SmartRefreshLayout||Open Source Projects||The smart drop-down refreshes the layout||No data communication||View More|
|okhttp3||Open Source Projects||Network Request Framework||Encryption||View More|
|fastjson||Open Source Projects||json parses Java objects to convert to JSON||No data communication||View More|
|TelinkBleMeshLib||Open Source Projects||Bluetooth communication library||Encryption||View More|
We will carry out strict security monitoring of our authorized partners' APIs and SDKs which have access to your personal data. We will establish strict agreements on data protection measures with our authorized partners to ensure that they will collect and process your personal data in accordance with the agreements and regulations of this Policy.
(7) Sharing with government agencies and regulatory agencies: If disclosure of your personal data is required by any applicable laws or legal procedures, we will ask the corresponding law enforcement departments to present the legal basis and share data with them according to the data minimization principle and on the basis of secure, lawful, and legitimate disclosure.
(8) Sharing during transactions. During mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcy liquidations, asset transfers, or other similar transactions, if your personal data are to be transferred, we will require the transferee of your personal data to continue protecting your personal data according to the requirements, commitments, and security measures stated in this Policy. For example, the transferee cannot use your personal data for purposes other than those mentioned above. Otherwise, we will require the transferee to re-obtain your consent.
7. How We Transfer Your Personal Data Globally
To facilitate the operation and maintenance of this App, our authorized service providers may access your personal data remotely in other countries or regions (including China) than the country where you live. The data protection laws in these countries or regions may differ from the laws applicable to your country of residence, and may not be as protective. To ensure that an adequate level of protection is provided for your personal data, we will sign standard contracts for cross-border data transfers as the transfer mechanism or strictly follow corresponding laws and regulations. Contact us to obtain a copy of the corresponding contracts.
8. Your Rights
8.1 According to the related laws and regulations, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data.
(1) Right to know and access: You have the right to be informed of the information about our processing of your personal data and to access such personal data.
(2) Right to rectification: If your personal data have changed, please inform us in time. You have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data updated or rectified.
(3) Right to erasure: You have the right to require us to delete your personal data when the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(4) Right to data portability: You have the right to require us to transmit your personal data to you or another controller in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable, and technically feasible format.
(5) Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data when we no longer need the data for the purposes of the processing, but the data are required by you for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; our processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the data; you require for rectification of the data; you object to the processing of the data. When you exercise this right, we will retain your personal data and only process them with your consent and for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, for the protection of other people's lawful rights, or for reasons of important public interest.
(6) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: If you consider that our processing of your personal data or this Policy infringes the regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in your country or region. You may contact us or alter the settings to exercise this right. Please note that, we may ask you to verify your identity and request before handling your request. In general, we will not charge for your request unless it exceeds the reasonable limit. Contact us if you have any doubt.
9. How We Protect Children's Personal Data
Our products and services are primarily for adults. We will not collect the personal data of children below the age of sixteen years without the consent of the parent or holder of parental responsibility. For the children's personal data that we collect with parental consents, we will only use or publicly disclose them with the explicit consent of the parent or holder of parental responsibility and in accordance with related laws and regulations. If we find that we have collected children’s personal data without the prior consent of a verifiable parent or holder of parental responsibility, we will take measures to delete the data as soon as possible.
10. How We Update This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. When this Policy is modified, we will post the latest version prominently on this page. When significant changes are made to this Policy, we will inform you in a more noticeable way, such as through emails, text messages, and pop-up windows.
11. How to Contact Us
If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about this Policy or any requests and inquires about your personal data, you may contact us by the following methods. In general, we will respond within 30 days.
Contact person: Jan Stendahl
Tel: +46 150 48 77 00
Address: Hogmossevagen 11, SE-641 39 KATRINEHOLM, Sweden
Postal code: SE-641 39
Note: This Policy was updated and took effect on June 15, 2022.