Your access to and use of the materials available on the Site (including but not limited to Software, and Cases websites) may be subject to the terms and conditions of a corresponding agreement(s) in place between the legal entity you represent and Sveaverken. Your access to and use of the materials available on the Site shall not modify or abrogate your obligations under any other agreement with Sveaverken. Nothing in the materials available on the Site is an offer to sell any of the components or devices referenced herein. Unauthorized access to or use of such materials is prohibited.
Use of the Services
1. The Services are for use by users who are at least 16 years old. Users under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the Services without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. However, access to the Services is not confined solely to adults as it contains no content prohibited for persons under the age of 16. The Services does not intentionally collect or use personal information relating to persons under the age of 16. By registering, accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge that the information provided, including your age or the consent of a parent or legal guardian, is accurate and complete.
2. The Services contain all types of information and material, including but not limited to software, text, graphics, communications, measures, tests, results, opinions, photographs, drawings, profiles, messages, notes, websites links, music, video files or other animated or non-animated images, designs, music, audio files or other sounds, reports, charts and data files, and any other content, either owned by or licensed to Sveaverken by any third party, including other users of the Services, to the exclusion of your User Generated Content as defined hereinafter (collectively referred to as the 'Content').
3. The Services and Content are protected by laws and regulations of your location and corresponding international treaties. You acknowledge and agree that Sveaverken (or its licensors) own all legal rights, title and interest in and to the Services and Content, including any intellectual property rights which cover the Services and Content (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by Sveaverken and that you shall not disclose such information without Sveaverken 's prior written consent.
5. No other use is permitted without Sveaverken 's prior written consent. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content.
7. You agree not to: (a) take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on the Services' infrastructure, (b) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activity being conducted on the Services, (c) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or making up the Services, (d) delete or alter any material posted on the Site by Sveaverken or any other person or entity, and/or (e) frame or link to any of the materials or information available on the Services.
9. If you believe in good faith that materials on the Services provided by Sveaverken infringe your copyright or author's rights, you (or your agent), may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices and counter notices with respect to the Services should be sent to Sveaverken at:
By Email: [email@example.com]
Advertising, Linking and Framing
Unsolicited Ideas and Feedback
1. Sveaverken appreciates your interest in the products and the company and understands that you may have comments and suggestions. However, Sveaverken does not want you to, and you should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to Sveaverken through its Services, or through any other means. Please note that you have no confidentiality agreement with Sveaverken and any unsolicited information or material sent to Sveaverken will not be regarded by Sveaverken as confidential or proprietary information. You may wish to consult with an attorney before making any unsolicited submission to Sveaverken so that you can understand what will be the consequences of making an unsolicited public submission to Sveaverken. If, however, you submit unsolicited information and feedback, including, without limitation, ideas for new advertising campaign, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names (collectively, the 'Feedback'), please be aware that regardless of what your letter and/or any other accompanying documentation may say, you are agreeing that the following terms shall apply to your Feedback: (1) Sveaverken, and our designees, may use or redistribute the Feedback and/or any portions thereof for any purpose, including commercial purposes, and in any way; without compensation to you; (2) there is no obligation for Sveaverken to review the Feedback and/or provide you with any commentary regarding the same; and (3) there is no obligation to keep any Feedback confidential.
2. Upon submitting Feedback you (1) warrant that you are the original developer and/or creator of the Feedback and are legally free to make such a disclosure and you shall be solely liable for any damages arising from your submission of any information that is protected through copyright, trade secret law, patent law or other proprietary rights and (2) understand our feedback policy as set forth in this Section and accept this policy without reservation.
1. The Services may provide you with an opportunity to post publicly comments, articles and other submissions (collectively, the 'Submissions'). By posting and/or otherwise providing Submissions to the Services, you fully understand and agree to grant us with the rights described in Section 5 above. You also permit any other users to access, display, view, store and reproduce such Submissions for personal use. You acknowledge that to the extent that you include personally identifiable information in your Submissions, we may republish such information. Sveaverken furthermore reserves the right to alter and edit any Submission or refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any Submission in its sole discretion.
2. Although Sveaverken has no obligation to monitor the Submissions, you acknowledge and agree that we may do one or all of the following: (i) monitor the Submissions; (ii) alter, edit, or remove any Submission in whole or in part; or (iii) disclose any Submissions. The Submissions posted on the Site by users do not indicate any approval or endorsement by Sveaverken of such Submissions. Sveaverken is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims any and all liabilities that may arise from the Submissions.
3. You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Services, for any Submission you make, and for any consequences thereof. You agree that you will use the Services in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. To provide a forum where ideas can be shared in a productive and safe environment, you agree NOT to:
Post any private information, or otherwise harvest, collect or disclose information, about another person without his or her express written consent;
Post any content to the Site that is unlawful, racist, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or that intentionally discriminates against or harasses particular individuals or groups;
Post any content to the Site that infringes any third party's intellectual property or other rights;
Use the Services for any unlawful purpose, or transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Services any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability;
Use the Services for advertisements, chain letters, spam, survey solicitations, junk mail or solicitations;
Impersonate any person or entity, including any Sveaverken employees, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
Imply that Sveaverken endorses any of your statements or positions;
Take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on the server;
Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activity being conducted on the Services;
Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or making up the Services; and/or
Delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity.
Disclaimer of Content and Warranties
1. The warranty for the product is set forth in the limited warranty available on After-sales Policy.
2. Sveaverken, ITS AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE ' Sveaverken PARTIES') MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE CONTENT AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THEIR OPERATION, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY. THE Sveaverken PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR FREE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION, OR THAT THE SERVICES, ITS SERVER, OR THE CONTENT, ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. IF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT CAUSES THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, NO Sveaverken PARTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE Sveaverken PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
3. The Content on the Services is presented in a summary fashion and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. The data, measurements as well as any other kind of content provided through the Services are supplied without any warranty of accuracy and should not be used as a source to make any decisions.
Limitation of Liability
1. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY Sveaverken PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE, OR RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SERVICES AND THEIR CONTENT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF ANY Sveaverken PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE Sveaverken PARTIES SHALL NOT BE SUBJECTED TO LIABILITY FOR THE TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT AND SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION CONVEYED TO THE USER, OR FOR ERRORS, MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS THEREIN, OR FOR ANY DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE DATA, OR INFORMATION STREAM FROM WHATEVER CAUSE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICES AND THEIR CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISKS. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE Sveaverken PARTY, TAKEN INDIVIDUALLY OR COLLECTIVELY, ARISING OUT OR RELATING TO THE SITE AND SERVICES (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR CLAIM, E.G. CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) IS LIMITED TO $5.
2. In some countries, the applicable law does not allow certain of the above limitations or exclusions, in which case they may not apply to you. IN SUCH COUNTRIES, THE LIABILITY OF THE Sveaverken PARTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Indemnification of Sveaverken
Termination of the Services
2. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with Sveaverken, you may do so by (a) notifying Sveaverken at any time at the following address [Sveaverken Svea Agri AB Kistagången 20b, 164 40 Kista, Sweden.] or by email [firstname.lastname@example.org] and (b) closing your accounts for the Services which you use.
3. Sveaverken may, at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you if:
Sveaverken is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
The relationship between Sveaverken and the Partner with whom Sveaverken offered the Services to you has been terminated or the Partner has decided not to offer the Services anymore; or
Sveaverken is transitioning to no longer providing the Services to users in the country in which you are a resident or from where you use the Services, for example in Sveaverken 's sole opinion, a service is no longer commercially viable.
4. You understand and agree that some of your User Generated Content (“UGC”), such as that displayed outside your profile, in any part of the Site, or on any social platforms, may continue to appear on the Site or on other social platforms even after your UGC is removed from the Site or your account is terminated.
You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that may apply to the software or other materials obtained from this Site.
Modification & Termination
This TOU is effective until modified or terminated by Sveaverken. Sveaverken may modify this TOU from time to time and the new TOU will be effective when posted. Sveaverken may also terminate this TOU at any time without notice to you. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the Site and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Site, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities, and export restrictions set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
This TOU is solely effective in its English language version and any translations of this TOU are provided solely for information and convenience. In the event this TOU is translated into any language other than English, the English version shall in all respects control and apply in case of any differences or discrepancies.
This TOU shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the service provider is registered without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law.
If any provision of this TOU shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The headings of all terms of this Agreement are for convenience of reading only, without any legal or contractual obligations.
Effective (Date): October 1, 2022